March 16, 2018

Embracing the Chaos That Comes With JOY!

I am SO SORRY...but this week has been overwhelming:

Robbinsdale Cooper Girls Basketball Team is playing in the State Basketball Tournament -- so the week was filled with shortened days and trips to event venues...https://www.twincities.com/2018/03/15/class-3a-girls-basketball-cooper-northfield-advance-to-state-final/

AND COOPER GIRLS BASKETBALL WON THEIR FIRST STATE CHAMPIONSHIP EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My clock radio chose this week to go kaflooey! and I got up late TWICE...

Men's Bible study Wednesday was preceded by meeting with my pastor to plan the Men's Retreat in April...

Today (Friday), I presented three times at The Young Authors Conference hosted by Success Beyond The Classroom -- but spent every extra writing moment putting together the Power Point Presentation...

So we arrive QUITE abruptly at Saturday and my apology to you all.

Tomorrow, I'll resume my regular publication!

No comments: