August 8, 2017

IDEAS ON TUESDAYS 316

Each Tuesday, rather than a POSSIBLY IRRITATING ESSAY, I'd like to both challenge you and lend a helping hand. I generate more speculative and teen story ideas than I can ever use. My family rolls its collective eyes when I say, "Hang on a second! I just have to write down this idea..." Here, I'll include the initial inspiration (quote, website, podcast, etc) and then a thought or two that came to mind. These will simply be seeds -- plant, nurture, fertilize, chemically treat, irradiate, test or stress them as you see fit. I only ask if you let me know if anything comes of them.


OK -- I PULLED THE IDEA BECAUSE I WANT TO USE IT.

I'M GOING TO SUBMIT IT TO ANALOG IN A FEW DAYS.

IT WAS JUST TOO FUNNY FOR ME TO PASS IT UP, AND I APOLOGIZE TO ANYONE ELSE WHO'S COMING HERE FOR INSPIRATION...

Names: ♀ Uruguay; ♂ Mali                       
Image: https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/b/b1/3,2,1_blast-off!_(15871161250).jpg/511px-3,2,1_blast-off!_(15871161250).jpg

No comments: